The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Surgery and technology has come a long way

Whilst browsing the net this morning I came across this clip of Jermaine Dupri having LASIK eye surgery.

This is something I had some 4 years ago, with not one side effect or change in sight since. Why do this you might ask? I was fed up of being on the first leg of the relay team because I could not see the check mark. lol

I was fortunate enough to have an agent who contacted Optimax and asked them if they would treat me. They did and it was free.

I was curious to watch this clip. At the time I did not want to know in full detail what was about to occur. All I do know is there was distinct smell of burning chicken in the room, during the procedure. lol

No for real there was no down side a little discomfort whilst trying to sleep that night. But, well worth it. All I kept reminding myself through the pain was no more contact lens or glasses.



I recommend LASIK to everyone who asks me. To not be able to see is a crime. This procedure takes roughly 20 mins.

Don't be scared I did it and I can be a whimp with the best of them.
Jx

(Note the clip is a bit grim)

1 comment:

  1. I have never seen or heard that Mos Def version.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

You might also like