The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Sunday, February 10, 2008

National Indoor Championships day two


The word for the day is CRAMP. Yep in my calf and my feet.

I had a pretty decent run at 10am this morning. Pretty good warm up etc. Then into the semi final roughly 4 mins before I was due to run I got cramp. Not sure why. But it put a dampener on the semi. On guts alone I managed to qualify for the final. Thinking I could work with the medical team to get me through the final.

I had a chat with my coach Brooks Johnson and he told me to scratch the final. After all I had no plans of running in the World Indoors. He also pointed out it would be crazy to try and prepare for the 60m with just 30 mins medical treatment.

So I had to sit in the stands and watch the final go on without me.

I now have to go into training for my last race of the season which will be the Birmingham Grand Prix this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like