The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Rainy Days

Its a rainy day here in Orlando and Im stuck in the hotel. My apartment is not ready until Monday.

Those who know me well know that I live for music. So as I sit here listening to my IPod I have decided to put a little play list together of the songs that I'm feeling today.

I can find a song for every mood/emotion so here you go my rainy day play list.

Keisha White - Weakness In Me - 2006

Musiq Soulchild - Teach Me - 2007

Lyfe Jennings - Must Be Nice - 2005

Sexy Cinderella - Lynden David Hall - 1997 (RIP Lynden)

Lynden David Hall - Do I Qualify - 1997

J Holiday - Suffocate - 2007

Beyonce - Crazy Feeling

Jamie Foxx - Do What It Do - 2005

Aaliyah - John Blaze

Marques Houston - Alone 2003

Amy Winehouse - Valerie - 2007 (I love it when she sings live. Great outstanding voice)

Amy Winehouse - Love Is A Losing Game feat Mos Def (Love this version)

Amy Winehouse - F*&k Me Pumps (This one always makes me laugh)

Gwen McCrae - All This Love I'm Giving (Always one to make me shake a leg in the club)

Shalamar - I Can Make You Feel Good - 1982

Jackson 5 - I want you back

KP & Envyi - Shorty Swing My Way

Kelly Rowland - Work (Put It In)



Ok thats enough. The sun's come out. I'm sure you can tell from the change in tone of the songs.


Chat soon

Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like