The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Birmingham here I come

I'm off to Birmingham this morning for the Grand Prix on Saturday.

The good thing is my coach and two of my training partners David Oliver and Kenta Bell will be there. I have not seen Brooks since the Glasgow Match (Jan 26th). Which is nearly 4 weeks ago. We have talked by email and on the phone constantly during this time. But, I am sure you an appreciate how happy I am that he will be here for the event.

I'm competing in both the 60m and 200m. Birmingham will be my last event of the indoor season, as I return to Orlando next week.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Joicie!!! I'll be rooting for you. Represent the Orlando crew:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done on your PB today! Keep up the blog posts, it's really interesting to see your journey to the Olympics.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like