The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Saturday, February 9, 2008

The blog makes 'The Voice' newspaper

Well this is a turn up for the books.

Earlier this week I recieved and email from my friend Antonia. She told me there was a nice article about me in The Voice.

Being stuck up in Sheffield for the best part of this week, I was unable to find a copy. This morning however I recieved an alert and low and behold here is the piece. (Check out the press section)

Joel Campbell (Sports Writer for The Voice) is one person from the press that I have known for years. So it was really nice of him to write this piece for me. Considering he got most of it from my blog. I can say that for once I am not misunderstood or misquoted.

Nice one Joel!!!

My quote for today which I will be using as my motivator is


Devote today to something so daring even you can’t believe you’re doing it

So watch out for the results from my 200m :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like