The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Sunday, March 2, 2008

No gift to your mother can ever equal her gift to you - life"

Happy Mothers day Mummy




Today in the UK is mothers day. This will be yet another family event that I miss this year. Lucky for me my family understand my commitment and the reason why I am away.

This is a different Mothers Day for me because I dont get to give her a hug like I usually do.

I had to think out of the box and ahead of time to make it speacial for her. Pre ordering a gift online to be delivered yesterday.

Phone call hmmmmm. I had to leave a message on her mobile as she's probably at church.

The other important mother in my life is my sister. She also recieves a gift from from me. Or should I say from her son Maxie.

So Amazon did well out of me this year. lol

Happy Mothers Day Ladies

Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like