The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Friday, March 14, 2008

What a great week I just had





Whilst browsing the net this morning I stumbled upon a blog with the following quote

“To every man there comes in his lifetime that special moment when he is figuratively tapped on the shoulder and offered a chance to do a very special thing, unique to him and fitted to his talents. What a tragedy if that moment finds him unprepared or unqualified for the work which would be his finest hour.”

Wintston Churchill.


Wow is all I can say.
If anything has spoken to me and given this year meaning its is this.

I have had an excellent week in practice running PR's in both the 300m and 400m.

For those who know me this is significant.

I called Brooks a wise old owl yesterday. Brooks forever with his charm retorted.

'Joice how long you think Ive been doing this?' (Yes for those who know Brooks I have watered down his actually reply but you get the gist of what he actually said)

Have a great weekend

Jx

2 comments:

You might also like