The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Big Brother


So yet another event I have opted to miss in the lead up to making the Olympic Team. My Big Brother hit the Big 40 today.

The whole family went out for a meal last night minus Joice. Plus they are all off to the Progressive Entertainment Easter Sunday event at Apt Bar tonight.(I love the theme tune on their site).

Yes my bottom lip is pushed out. I don't get to go out that much but when I do it is usually to one of theses events. I must admit I have never arrived in time for the poetry part but, I sure do get there in time for the motion. lol

Its a 4 day weekend at home. Which means no work tomorrow and an extended night out tonight. I wish I was there. When the Maduaka family and friends go out as a group its always a fun time. I'm sure I will hear all about it.

So once again Happy B'Day Big Brother. He is the most significant male influence in my life and I love him dearly. Without him I would probably never have discovered I could run. His drive and determination has rubbed off on me and for sure made me who I am.

Love ya Joe

Jx

1 comment:

  1. I hope your brother and your family enjoys themselves tonight. I have a long weekend also and I plan to hit the streets. my look nothing will be interesting and I will be back on the net late night.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like