The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Update







As usual I've just been keeping my head down and getting on with practice.  I did not over indulge of xmas so there were no extras lbs to shed.  


Atlanta had got really cold. I'm talking snow cold and all the fun stuff that surrounds the events of snow. So we have had to improvise and do treadmill sessions. I have got pretty good at them but will share that I had a spill that looked a little like this with out the dancing bit before hand. I sure did hurt my ass and have the scars to prove it.  ; (


I nearly ended up on YouTube no thanks to Dwight (also known as DP I will explain another time) who was filming and posting on twitter all day but lucky was not at that one moment.  : )




The spill did set me back a few weeks which is why this weekend will be my first outing indoors for 2010. Landing on your hip is no joke. Please be careful on treadmills.


Most of the group will be travelling to Europe in the coming weeks to compete. So we are are having a group 'Rib Fest' tonight as it will be a while till we are all together again. 


 I will update my blog when I can.  But, mostly I will be updating my Twitter account.


Here's a clip of some of the groups first outing in Kentucky last weekend. Crazy people.  LMAO( bout road trip)





On another note my friend Stephan Kreykamp has a new online magazine called 'Falsestart.tv'.  Yours truly did I little question and answer piece. Take a look


Chat soon
Jx   




  

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like