The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Read a book DAMN IT




I'm currently reading 'A piece of Cake' - Cupcake Brown
I picked it up in the airport this weekend. I'm only 2 chapters in and know it will be finished by the end of the week.





The next book I'm going to read is  Shantaram - Gregory Roberts
It was recommend to me by a friend who has a wait list for his copy. So I going to have to by my own and start my own wait list.  lol












The Help - Kathryn Stockett
I loved this book. Its one of my favourites for this summer














Can you think of anything to go on my list of books to read? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like