I don't know what tomorrow holds, but I know who holds tomorrow.
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
Quote Of The Moment
Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today
Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You might also like
-
It was amazing to watch Usain Bolts 100m world record this afternoon. To watch him enjoy every moment of his 100m final from the moment he ...
-
A smile starts on the lips, A grin spreads to the eyes, A chuckle comes from the belly; But a good laugh bursts forth from the soul, Overflo...
-
Quote for this meet Turn your wounds into wisdom. --Oprah Winfrey It’s been a minute since I last blogged. Why? Not much really been going...

No comments:
Post a Comment