The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year





"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step - Lao Tzu"


I am one to always say that we should learn from our negative experiences. The lessons on the whole can make you a better person. There is no better weapon than wisdom and knowledge. Life experiences shape and mold us sometimes for the better some times for the worse. I know I am far from perfect but I am working on being the best Joice I can be.


Tomorrow is promised to nobody. So why bitch and moan about day to day struggles.


So I say thank you for the year I just had. Walking with my head high and my heart full of promise into 2010.


Happy New Year everybody


Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like