The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Year Round The Corner - 2010 Here I Come


Its coming to the end of the year, and we all set these resolutions that we don't maintain past Jan 10. Ok that was a little harsh Jan 12. lol


I have been reading other blogs and saw a post which struck a cord.


I paraphrase when I say it went something like





As the year closes, we need to clear out our closets. Get rid of pieces we are or have been holding onto cause we are too scared to let it go. Trust, that floor length pink fur coat is HORRID. Oh, by the way, I'm not talking about clothes! I'm talking about getting rid of FRENEMIES that your to afraid of confronting. People who don't match with shit that you have going on in your life



I like it!!


On a another note I'm headed back to Atlanta. Its been great seeing and hanging with the family. My Nephew never ceases to amaze me with the things he says and does. Hes such a character.


2010 is around the corner and training alone in London has not been fun I can tell you that much. But, I have put the work in (deposits in the bank) and I will be drawing on this and all the other work I have put in during the 2010 season. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like