The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Wednesday, September 21, 2011



So todays the day that I head down to my favorite place (not). the airport. Headed back to IMG in Bradenton, Florida. I've really missed the place so it will be good to see all the guys down their. Coach Visk my weight room coach has a program all ready for me im sure.

I have really enjoyed my break hanging out with my family and friends. I went to some events and forged relationships with people who will be supporting me and 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like