The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Day #24 Music Challenge

I was introduced to a show called Treme and I really love the music from the show.  Its based on life after Hurricane Katrina.  I can't wait for the new series. Great show!!

I now have an appreciation for Louisiana Jazz. A comment on you tube sums my feelings 'My soul is tickled by this music!'



They played this song on the show and it blew me away. 

Day 24 - Theme tune from your favorite show 
Treme 


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like