The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day#1 Music Challenge

With over 7000 songs on my iTunes this was not a difficult pick for me. Growing up my cousin was a DJ. I was forever round his house mooching through his records. Yes I said records. lol 

This song is simple but (shrug) its up their as one of my fav's. 

Funny thing occurred a few weeks ago. I was out with Tasha Danvers walking down the street. All of a sudden she started singing this song. I gave her a "How you know that song?" look. Her response "I'm old love, and we grew up listening to the same stuff"  lol

Day 1 My favorite song...



I couldn't resist here are 2 more.



Mica Paris - Should've Known Better

Amazing voice and just a great song to sing along to. This is on my housework play list



Amerie - I Just Died

Shrug don't know why just love it


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like