The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

1:1 Practice Session

A brief update on what I've been up to.

I had my 1st 1:1 session of this block of training today. I had prepared myself for a morning of physical and mental fatigue. It actually wasn't that bad. (she says whilst laying on the sofa recovering).

I call them 'No Hiding Place' sessions. 

The session consisted of an Active Dynamic warm up, Drills and Run Throughs.



Below are a clip of the run throughs and that I did.






Job done. I will be sofa surfing the rest of the afternoon. In prep for tomorrows session. What ever that is going to be.  Hmmmmmm

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are working hard. May I ask what your future goals are in athletics? Keep up the good work, Joice.

    Graham.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will see what the body allows me to do. : )

    ReplyDelete

You might also like