The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day#7 Music Challenge

Seville 1999 was my 1st World Championships. It was the beginning of my crazy journey with Tasha Danvers. There are video Chronicles of this trip. Broken windows, pulled emergency cords in the bathroom. Having reception call 3 times to ask if everything was ok. Yep every thing was fine. I was just hanging my knickers on cord to dry. lol

Danvers and I are terrible together but hey we have FUN




This song reminds me of this trip and Dwain Chambers singing along in his girl voice. LMFAO

Day 7 Song that reminds me of an event...


Destiny's Child - So Good

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like