So its the big 38 today.
1st of all I have to thank my mother for continuing to be a bright shining light in my life
So I though I would do something different with this blog. Here are 38 things that I have learned in my 38 years.
WHAT I KNOW IS TRUE
1. My gut feelings are spot on
2. I am not supposed to get along with everyone, or make everyone like me
3. There are always at least 2 choices, even if I don't like either of them
4. Sometimes people are just begging for you to lay into them verbally. So don't feel bad
5. If you don't ask, the answer is always no
6. My silence is sometimes the best option
7. There is always hope
8. I can always be grateful for something
9. Its not time that heals. Its what you do with that time.
10. My life is my responsibility
11. Complaining constantly only makes you miserable company
12. If i'm not making mistakes, i'm not trying hard enough
13 You train people how to treat you
14. Emotion is not a sign of weakness. Knowing when its appropriate is a skill
15. Google university is my friend
16. My close friends are amazing
17. Honesty is always the best policy
18. Short term misery is always better than long term pain
19. You should never stop learning, or trying to be a better version of yourself
20. Worry is useless, unless it motivates you to take action
21. When people show you who they are , believe them
22. There is only fear, and love. And only one of them is fun
23. Success belongs to those who talk little but do a lot
24. Before you complain about having too much on your plate , you should think about those who can't even sit at the table.
25. The 3 C's in life :Choice, Chance, Change
26. Leave sooner, drive slower, live longer.
27. No matter how good it may seem, not every opportunity extended to you is meant for you
28. You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one.
29. Every step I take OUT of my comfort zone is one step closer to my destiny.
30. With the right attitude, you can let the very things that were meant to demolish you, polish you!
31. Living well is the best revenge.
32. Never apologize for being single. Better to be someone who's single than someone who settled
33. If someone starts backing away, the worst thing you can do is chase them. Give them space and let them figure it out
34. There are no exchanges or refunds on dignity or class. If you surrender yours, don't expect to get them back
35. I'd rather stay quiet than explain my problems to people that don't really car
36. Success hugs you in private but Failure always slaps you in public
37. Do what makes you happy and not what makes others happy.
38.Everything happens for a reason. Maybe you don't see the reason; but when its finally revealed, it will blow you away