The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 3 – 5 things on your bucket list

I had to go back to my bucket list post back in April 2009. Heres 5 from the list I wouldn't mind doing real soon. 

Go deep sea fishing and eat my catch
Yeah I know kinda off for a chick who claims not to be able to swim.  lol






Compete in a TV game show


Ive always fancied myself on Coundown, Blockbusters (always wanted to say 'Can I have a P please Bob), Deal or No Deal, Master Chef, The Amazing Race (me and my sister would be awesome), Fear Factor and of course Wipeout.  All for charity of course.





Drive a car that is worthy of wearing driving gloves (and wear them doing it).
Gotta love a fast car now. Open road, driving gloves and shades. Nice!!!!


Teach someone illiterate to read


What an amazing gift to give. Just imaging all the things you miss out on just because you were unable to read.


Visit the Pyramids of Giza, Egypt


The Pyramids have always fascinated me. I assure you one day real soon I will see them. Get ready for the picture of me on the Camel.  lol


Until tomorrow


Jx

3 comments:

  1. That's an interesting list! I have done three of those tings... Deep sea fishing off the Welsh coast, unfortunately I found out I didn't have any sea legs *turns green* :-(

    I have taught English in Taiwan and also helped some former drug users to learn to read via a church group :-)

    Now then compete on a TV gameshow... I appeared (along with some school friends) on We Are The Champions' hosted by the late Ron Pickering many (too many) years ago!!

    I'm sure you'll tick all these challenges off your list before too long.

    Graham.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really great list!!
    Btw, I like your page - inspiring and unique :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bucket-List.
    Not always so sure I’m onboard with the concept. Life is a string of goals, accomplishments (and disappointments), not a checklist.

    About:

    #1: The idea is to stay ON the fishing boat, Ms Maduaka. Don’t try swimming.
    (And wear the life-vest)

    #2: If they had “The Dork Show” I might make it …

    #3: Yep. As a long time motorsports guy, it’s often been said you have to drive a V12-engine car at least once in life. I’m thinking a ride on an MV Agusta could qualify too.

    #4: Already done. My kids were readers before they entered school.

    #5: Might want to wait a bit and see who gets shot first in Egypt right about now

    Dx

    ReplyDelete

You might also like