The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 6 – A photo of an animal you'd love to keep as a pet


Yep I would love to have a Chihuahua. Me?  I know right.


Well this phenomenon only occurred this year. 


I have never considered myself a dog person. Yep Im the one who has a scar under her lip from where the family dog tried to french kiss me. Not cute Lucky ended up at Battersea Dogs home (so not so lucky) and I ended up at Kings College Hospital getting a tetanus shot.


But, earlier this year I played with my friends dog call 'Little Man' and he was adorable.  I think I want me a 'Handbag' dog. Just as long as the little sucker don't shit in my bag.  lol



Until tomorrow

Jx

3 comments:

  1. Hmm, sometimes a little dog can become a fashion item as opposed to a pet! But I'm sure you would shower it with love and kisses! (lucky begger!)

    Oh to be reincarnated as Joice's little ankle snapper! ;-) lol!

    Graham..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't like dogs.
    My girl asked about a Tea-Cup dog. Had never heard of such a thing.

    All dogs crap everywhere. Keep it outta da bag, lol!

    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  3. For sure this is not a fashion statement and I would only get one after track and field. I would not want a dog that I had to palm off on friends and family every 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like