The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 11 – What's in your makeup bag?

Now this is an interesting subject. Not sure if you remember but, I left my makeup bag in the hotel in Moscow back in early Feb. Well thanks to Tasha Danvers, Caroline Feith (my agent), Alex (meet promoter Moscow meet), Trevor Painter (Jenny Medows husband) and Conrad Williams. I have my makeup bag back


Pic below






Lets just say my makeup bag made it to the European Indoors in Paris and I didnt.  lol


So heres how it goes. Tasha was like a dog with a bone. She rang the hotel who informed her they do not post out lost property. Even though they had my bag in their possession. (I was not planning on flying to Moscow to go get it). I let Caroline know and she contacted Alex who picked up and took it to Paris. Alex gave the bag to Caroline. Who gave it to Trevor. Who gave it to Conrad. Who gave it to me. 


The adventures of the travelling makeup bag.


So back to the original questions for this blog


My makeup bag has the following in it



  • Kabuki Brush
  • Concealer Brush
  • Angled Eyebrow Brush
  • Eyeshadow Brush
  • Tweezers
  • Eyeshadow Palette
  • MAC Foundation
  • MAC Concealer
  • MAC Blusher
  • Maybeline Mascara
  • MAC Bronzer
  • Sleek Eyeliner Pencils
  • Liquid Eyeliner
  • Lipgloss (3-25 shades of golden brown)


Until tomorrow 

Jx

2 comments:

  1. WOW! It's a bit like pass the parcel :-) I girl and her makeup eh? Now I know just to what lengths some folk will go for a bit of concealer and some tweezers! ;-)

    Graham..

    ReplyDelete
  2. My makeup bag is my 1st born child. lol

    ReplyDelete

You might also like