The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 7 – Your dream wedding.







I'm not a horse and carriage chick. The smaller the better. My brothers wedding where my mum invited the whole of 'London Nigeria' was enough to put me off a big affair for life.


10 of my people 10 of his and I'm good to go. 


Damn I probably wouldn't tell anyone and just piss off to Hawaii for the weekend. Let my friends find out when I change my facebook profile and post a couple pics.  So romantic right?  lol


Now I just have to work on the finding him bit. lol


Until tomorrow


Jx





3 comments:

  1. And what a beautiful blushing bride you would make! It's not about the numbers involved, well except for two... him and her.

    You mean to tell me you haven't got a man or at least the right man? What a poor do. I'd have thought men would be falling over themselves to take you out to dinner, I know this man would....

    Take good care of yourself.

    Graham.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Maduaka,
    Actually I fully agree. I like the idea of a small intimate wedding, just very close family and friends.
    You can always throw a big after-party for everybody else a bit later. That way the wedding day can stand alone; party later. The wedding gets the intimate romance and the extended family/friends get the blowout party later.

    But …
    But …
    I know fer sure the guy on the cake ain’t me … wrong hue, lol!

    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL at you two
    Nope SINGLE. I'm not short on the dinner thing. I eat well. lol

    One day my Prince will come. lol

    For real my mum traumatized me into small and intimate. Thanks mummy. lol

    ReplyDelete

You might also like