The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

So The Season Is Coming To An End

I'm not going to bore you with a review of the season.
All I know is I am happy because this time last year I was injured in my eye beyond repair. I have rehabbed and worked on rebuilding and strengthening muscles.

I more than anything am looking forward to headed back to Atlanta to start preparing for next season. Which means 'Yes' I will be competing next year. I have a couple more races and then head back.

I have been thinking about all the things I have missed about Atlanta whilst being here this summer

Here they are

1. Orange Chicken


2. Queso


3. My training partners that I have not seen for some 4 months


4. And finally just being in Atlanta I really like training there.





So unless I have some news or a topic I want to share I will probably go back to posting my 'My quotes of the day'

Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like