The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Saturday, September 12, 2009

New Find



We all know that music is one of my passions. I listen to EVERYTHING. You would be amazed at some of the stuff I have on my IPOD. lol.

I have to thank my friend and former training partner Jamie Baulch for introducing me to 'Miss A' this evening.

From the first moment I met Jamie we had music as a bond. I had never met some one back in the 90s who liked Prince as much as I did. Then along came Jamie. lol

So I was on facebook earlier this eveing and Jamie posted a link to 'Miss A' asking people what they though. Well I really like her so decided to share. Its nice to hear someone new who's voice and song catch you with the first couple of notes.

I could only find this one tune on youtube. I will for sure be looking out for anything else that she has out there. I love Neo Soul.

I wish her luck and will be looking for her album when its released.

So what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. you aren't allowed any slack for being overweight since my bag for the last month was only 22 kg. plus...even I know to add checked luggage fees online for waaaay cheaper and I'm not even European. :)

    good luck in shanghai

    ReplyDelete

You might also like