The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Monday, November 9, 2009

You Really Think This Song Is About You? Don't You?



Hanging onto resentment is letting someone you despise live rent-free in your head.
-- Ann Landers


It really does amaze me, how people are able in their own heads to elevate them selfs to positions of grandeur. How they really think they are the puppeteer in your life pulling all the strings.

Hey Joice pull a sad face. Now make a happy face. With the Pièce de résistance being. Im gonna affect your mood.



Even have the nerve to call you or pin you asking. "Are you upset with me?".

reply

"No. I just realized what an ass you are and didn't want to give you any of my time'

Well a little word to the wise. That don't work and hasn't for a very LONG time. I pride myself on being true to myself. Its so not worth allowing people to get under your skin. You might get me for a little while but trust me it won't last very long. If your real lucky I might blog about whatever it is you did to me. lol. But 9/10 times I will look through you and ignore you before I will let you get under my skin.

There is ALWAYS something a whole lot better, I can be channeling my time and energy to.

So as I continue this journey being the best Joice I can be. Surrounding myself with positive, good people. Please know I have ideals and opinions on how things should go and how I expect people to behave. I have locked off members of my own family for their improper behavior. So some random I meet along the way really don't stand a chance.

Plain and simple "This song really ain't about you'.

Now let me get up and start this wonderful new day that I have. I got my smile on and I'm ready to catch joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like