The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?


I have one friend who is several year younger than my but, I call her the old soul. She so reminds me of a woman my mothers age. The wise comments that come out of her mouth never cease to amaze me.

From "You don't want these kinda problems' referring basically to please dont mess with me because you wont like the end result. To 'Sometimes Joice you have to eat shit with a knife and fork and pretend you like it'. Meaning you have to suck up certain situations until your in a position to do something about it.

So back to the question posed. No I don't think I act my age but then again I am far from a wet behind the ears kid.

So I would like to say my number is 29.

Whats yours and reasons why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like