The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Thursday, July 30, 2009

I've Been Cloned





Why is it that in this economic climate people think its ok to rob and steal from you?

So I'm at the ATM machine yesterday trying to take out money and my card is decline. Yeah I did the double chin pull back.



And got on the phone. Several minutes of listen to bad elevator music later I am informed several irregual purchases were attempted in my account. So the fraud department stopped my card.

Thumbs up to my bank


But now I wont have an ATM card whilst at the World Champs. Unless I get my mum to UPS it to me at the holding camp which is LONG. Im tempted to go down the bank today lay on the counter and beg like I usually do when I go to the Dr's, as thats the only way to get an appointment from the bitch receptionist.

Who ever did this is 'Pure Evil'. That was the quote from my sister bless her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like