The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Monday, July 13, 2009

I Get My Music From You. lol

I was talking to a friend the other night and asked him if had any new songs. He turns round and tells me he gets his music from me. Inside I laughed and thought damn I do listen to alot of music. lol

So its Trey Songz for the rest of the week.

Enjoy

















1 comment:

  1. Congrats on you selection to team GB I am so proud of you and look to seeing you and your team do well in Berlin. The ups and downs of track are constant but friendship and family support is the thing that keeps us level and sane. You are a true soldier and definitely. And chinese is a great way to celebrate. Hell they always eating to celebrate something anyway. Respect my youth.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like