The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hello Mama Africa How Are You?





I'm here in Dakar,Sengal for my first race of the season. Its in a couple of hours and so nothing as of yet to report.

I especially wanted to come to Dakar being of African decent. Its been a long time since I have been in Africa.

A few people went to Gorée which was the slave island. I didn't want to go. Maybe another time. Right now I'm just enjoy my brief time here and preparing for my race.

I thought I would just post a couple pictures and update later on how the race went.





I looking forward to racing and should post some decent times for an openers

Jx

1 comment:

You might also like