The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Monday, April 27, 2009

And How Was Your Weekend?



Misery no longer loves company. Nowadays it insists on it.

Russell Baker


Don't you just hate it when others try to bring you down when your happy. I had a great weekend. A couple of my friends were in town and we hung out. Even though it was a fleeting visit I had a great time catching up.


A friend of mine actually told me today she was jealous of me for having fun. We laughed it off because only she could say something like that. Mean it and get away with it. Without me feeling upset and feeling away with her. Thats some true friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like