In no particular order other than number one
They are what makes me. My mother and sister especially. You know my Nephew is the apple of my eye.
2. My friends even though I don't get to spend as much time with them as I would like I know we can pick up where ever when ever.
Dani C - Training partner - I call her the old soul.
Durst (Stephanie Durst) - Love this girl to death. She's so funny. Had to have a pic with her and 'Happy Harry'
Jack - My sister in everyway
Andrea - No matter where I am or how long I'm away she remains my greatest girlfriend
Maria - My cousin. I'm 3 months older than her. Growing up we were inseperable.
Tasha D - Discribe her in a word 'Crazy'. We have had up's and downs but deep down know we will ALWAYS be friends. We can't stay mad at eachother for too long. lol
Lucky for me my sister makes fab bags. Heres one of her's
4. Shoes. Hint hint. lol
5. Funny Movies. Love Stinks is my fav
6. Hanging out laughing joking with friends
Eric Jerome Dickey
8. Curling up on the sofa in a comforter watching TV. I miss Jake and our Orlando evening TV watching
9. Relaxing around the house is sweats and a hoodie
10. Gettin my hair done in loud and crazy hair salon.
11. Music!!! He's my first love. There's a song for everything
12. Looking at home and furniture books
I'm doing an Interior Design course. Want me to come round and remodel your house?
13. Atlanta don't tell nobody...but really like it here
14. My new BlackBerry Bold
Only prob is I still can't BBM Jack. Aaaaaaaaargh
Email me for my new PIN if I have'nt contacted you already.
You might also like
So we made it to 2011. What lovely surprises, new people and growth does she have in store for us? I'm over the resolutions thing, h...
Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all Helen Keller I saw the above two quotes and started thinking about my 'Bucket L...
It’s been a minute since my last blog as I have been travelling and internet access has not be available without hanging out in hotel lobb...