The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Monday, December 29, 2008

Things I love

In no particular order other than number one

1. Family

They are what makes me. My mother and sister especially. You know my Nephew is the apple of my eye.



2. My friends even though I don't get to spend as much time with them as I would like I know we can pick up where ever when ever.




Dani C - Training partner - I call her the old soul.






Durst (Stephanie Durst) - Love this girl to death. She's so funny. Had to have a pic with her and 'Happy Harry'



Jack - My sister in everyway


Andrea - No matter where I am or how long I'm away she remains my greatest girlfriend



Maria - My cousin. I'm 3 months older than her. Growing up we were inseperable.




Tasha D - Discribe her in a word 'Crazy'. We have had up's and downs but deep down know we will ALWAYS be friends. We can't stay mad at eachother for too long. lol


3. Handbags
Lucky for me my sister makes fab bags. Heres one of her's


4. Shoes. Hint hint. lol




5. Funny Movies.
Love Stinks is my fav






6. Hanging out laughing joking with friends

7. Reading



Martina Cole
Eric Jerome Dickey
John Grisham



8. Curling up on the sofa in a comforter watching TV.
I miss Jake and our Orlando evening TV watching


9. Relaxing around the house is sweats and a hoodie



10. Gettin my hair done in loud and crazy hair salon.




11. Music!!!
He's my first love. There's a song for everything



12. Looking at home and furniture books
I'm doing an Interior Design course. Want me to come round and remodel your house?




13. Atlanta don't tell nobody...but really like it here




14. My new BlackBerry Bold
Thanks Santa!!


Only prob is I still can't BBM Jack. Aaaaaaaaargh
Email me for my new PIN if I have'nt contacted you already.


2 comments:

  1. Awwww Joice, how sweet!!! You know you are my girl, my sister, my friend for life!! I don't know what we're gonna do about this bbm business! It's driving me nuts...

    Anyway, glad you made it back safely and I'll be sure to give you a call. There's lots to catch up on...

    ReplyDelete

You might also like