The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Sunday, December 28, 2008

My friends in town for the weekend can you take him out to eat?

A couple of weeks ago both Dani and I received a PIN from Patrick Stevens which said 'Hey my friends in town for the weekend can you take him out to eat'. Funny thing is I had stayed round Dani's house that night so we both received the PIN at the same time and laughed at Patrick who was obviously trying to be slick. lol

We went back and forth with 'His names Edgar I will give him your PIN so he can contact you'. Dani and I were headed to Lennox Square Mall and during the day told Edgar this. Long story short he decided to go to the mall too. Whilst shopping a guy appeared in between both Dani and I. I thought he wanted to walk past so stepped aside to let him through. It turns out it was Edgar he was with another friend of mine Caimin Douglas. Who thought it would be funny to let Edgar breeze up to us in the mall. Hmmmmmmmm

We hung out we ate and it turns out Edgar was Edgar Davids the Football player. Yeah dumb blonde moment for Joice. Now I'm not clued up on my football players as you can probably tell.



As we were talking it turns out that Edgar had worked out at Velocity Sports. I told him Loren coached me and he couldn't believe it. He asked if he could work out with us the following day. I got Loren on the phone handed it to Edgar and long story short Edgar has been in and out of ATL over the past 4 weeks working out with us.



I now first hand have an appreciation of just what a determined and talented individual he is. He loves working out and he's a pretty decent guy too. Down to earth and a good laugh.



He kept hinting that he was quick enough to make the Dutch 4x100 team. The funny thing is with a decent pair of spikes he probably could. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like