The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Credit for my WAM Degree

Tonight I decided to gain credit towards my WAM Degree (Wife and Mother) lol

Up at Chateau Segrave Loren rules the kitchen with the best of them. Jamie Oliver, Lloyd Grossman. If you want a good feed after practice this is the place to be. Part of the reason why Derrick has been hanging out a lot. Claiming to be over watching video of the days training session. It just always so happens to be around dinner time. lol. He thinks we don't know. Well the cats out the bag now.

Anyway. I was having a Dorothy 'There's no place like home cravings' (English treats). I passed by Harry's to raid the English aisle. Found a Lloyd Grossman curry stir in sauce and offered to cook.



So with a little help from my kitchen assistants. Chief chopper upper Kyle O'Day (Massage Therapist) and Loren I gained my first credits for the WAM Degree that Anthony (Weight Room Coach) thinks all women should obtain. Not sexist at all. lol



God knows what other modules he thinks are in the syllabus. lol

Feel free to suggest some modules and please please please keep it clean. lol

2 comments:

  1. You are wonderful.

    I mean as picky as I am I prolly wouldnt eat none of it...but you look good doing it, I like the WAM ...cute.

    sigh.

    e.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cooking relly aint that bad
    Honest ! lol

    ReplyDelete

You might also like