The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Anthony's TV Debut





Yesterday Anthony (Assistant Coach) had a screening gathering for his appearance on MTV's Made. Basically a kid asks MTV to make them into whatever they desire. Avery decided he wanted to be made into a basketball player. Anthony was one of his coaches during the process.



Some of us from the group went along to support him. It was a nice gathering and lets just say we saw a little snippet of the other side of Anthony that we don't see at practice. Anthony was pretty hard on this kid. lol

I will post the full episode when it becomes available.



I had a pretty busy day yesterday. Hills and weight room in the morning. Anthony's screening in the afternoon. Plus Loren and I had a radio interview with Dr Casey Cooper Ph.D on 'The Dr Casey Show'

We discussed my current goals and focus, What led me to make my coaching shift to Atlanta, The differences in my training and my body's ability to recover, my values and philosophies which enable me to continue my drive to compete.
It was a nice interview which did not cover the usual stuff that I am asked.

I will post the podcast when it becomes available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like