The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Monday, June 9, 2008

Reflection





For those who dont't know me on Facebook. Daily I place a quote which usually reflects how I feel. As I looked around for a quote I found this one

'If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself.'


This quote touched me deeply. I have not been having the best of times with my races and preparation for the games. Not to what I expected of myself anyway.

So guess what?. I jumped on a plane and headed back to Orlando.

I'm here for a whle just to knuckle down and work on all the things that I am not good at the moment. No more racing for me. Probably until Trials.

I just need to be by myself, read, chill and put extra hard work in.

So please forgive me if I go silent for a couple of weeks.

I'm sure Brooks is going to drag my arse over hot coals in the coming weeks.


But, I assure you the finished product will be well worth it.

Jx

You might also like