The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Guess where I am?

You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu




It feels great to be home.
I didn't realise how much I missed my family until a couple of nights ago. I was invited for dinner in Orlando by a wonderful family called the Margiotta's. Who were warm welcoming and pleasure to meet.

I strongly believe nothing is by coincidence. I became accquainted with the family because I rented an apartment from them during my last stint in Orlando. In great Joice fashion I threw caution to the wind, went on line with a vague google search to look for an apartment that I could move into in 48 hours as I had decided at short notice to return to Orlando. Several were booked and then I found this link

No I was not in the St Andrews. lol I stayed at the Vista Cay apartment. The apartment was great and the interior design was fab. It really was a home away from home and I hope to stay there again soon. So hint hint if your looing for a good place to stay in Orlando :)

So Im back in London and I did the rounds visiting my family as I always do. It feels good to be home.

1 comment:

You might also like