The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Mother and Child





I have become accustomed to laying in bed on my days off watching movies. Hey its called a rest day right?  Basically I have no plan/list. I just think of an actor/actress. Look them up on IMDB and find a movie that they are in online to watch.


Today was no different but I stumbled across a movie that touched me so I would like to share.


If you have a few hours in your day check out 'Mother and Child'. 


The trailer does not do it justice. But, here it is anyway.



Samuel L Jackson
Annette Bening
Naomi Watt
Kerry Washington


It has for sure  become one of my top 3.


Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like