The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Blue Ass Fly




So I have been running around London like a blue ass fly sorting out my visa so I can race in Moscow this weekend. 

I rode the tube train which is something I never relish. People arrrrrrrrrrgh.   lol

Navigating the new system for a Russian visa was a chore to say the least. Fill out this form, copy down this reference number,bring your confirmed flight details( erm I don't have a visa so why would I be confirming a flight?  just asking like),  bring your bank statement for the last 3 months, whats your inside leg measurement (ok I added the last one) but you get the gist.

Well visa got and I will be headed back to my second London home (the airport) real soon.  

I did have a little hick up at the visa office but that was my own fault. Trying to be slick and killing time I took my number and decided to pin a friend who I knew would entertain me during the wait. Tasha Danvers.  Now when me an her get going its a riot. Well we were having so much fun that I missed my ticket being called. So had to get another and basically added another 30 mins onto my wait.  lol  

Pictures and stories for this trip I am sure to have.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like