The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Friday, October 30, 2009

Keeping My Head Down


I actually have not been up to much
Just practice and more practice

Hmmm

Not necessarily a bad thing.

This year around the workouts and exercises are not new. I am no longer the new girl in the group there are others. Lots of them. lol

They now have that blank stare of confusion as we go through out warm up. Or when the session for the day is told to the group by Loren. I look around now and laugh because I used to look like that. Wide eyed and bricking it. lol

So as and when I have stuff to talk about I will.

Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like