The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Coming To An End



So my week in LA is coming to an end

Its been relaxing to say the least. Each day I think 1PM was the average time for my shower as I sat around Jacks apartment eating pancakes and watching breakfast TV. Now I have to deal with the wide ass issue that I have obtained in such a small amount of time.



Kai Kelley who's a friend of Jacks has been great. He is the restaurant guide to LA. lol He has come up with some great places to eat.



Some good and ONE place not so good

Here is the exact moment when Jack found a fly in her water.






And to add insult to injury we didn't get a discount for our meal.

I thought Jack was getting stable on her crutches until we had a little incident last night. One minute she was up and the next minute she was DOWN. We chuckle at it now but when it happened it was not a pretty sight. There really is not much you can do for somebody who is on crutches other than to hover around them braced to catch them if they fall. So how I ask did Jack manage to fall at Kai's feet and him not notice. lol. He can explain that one to you himself.

Her spirits are up as she displayed she still has the bug for buying shoes. Only Jack could hobble to the shoe store, try on one shoe and purchase two. lol

She also had the first 1 foot Pedicure. It turns out this is Jacks 3rd Pedicure ever. Her last being 1990 something. Even the women painting my toes nails commented "oh only 11 years since your last Pedicure" lol. We both shot her a look like "who was talking to you?" lol






So I wanted to get my chill on and thats exactly what I've been doing.



In the next couple of days I will post a few conversations that we have had that have made me say. Hmmmmmmmmm

lol

But, its back to Atlanta next week to start practice. I know I will blink and then January will come around and I will be hearing the familiar words "Tracksuits off please ladies".

So its time to knuckle down and get my practice on

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like