The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Chilling




So I have a week before I officially start back at practice.

January will come around so soon so I'm savoring this time and enjoying just chilling.

A few weeks ago I corrupted my nephew Maxie. I was watching him over night as my sister was headed out some place. We played and I was tortured by non stop 'Scoobby Doo' It was 1pm before we decided to take our baths and start the day the next day.



At one point he looked at me as we layed in the bed and asked. 'Aunty Joice, What are we doing' My reply 'Chilling' This child really did repeat the word like he understood what I had just said.

Well thats what I'm gonna be doing this week

Oh I'm in LA what trouble can I get myself into.





No for real I'm here chilling and visiting Jack who had her surgery a couple of days ago.

So she has 'Nurse Maduaka' at her side. I draw the line at bed pans and bed baths



lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like