The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Linz here I come

So its now Tuesday January 29th and I'm about to go pack for my next race.

Since arriving back from Orlando via Glasgow, I have managed to put in 1 1/2 practice sessions. Reason? Well for those who don't know I injured my left foot the second day I got down to Orlando in November. The medical set up in Orlando is not like what I'm used to. (Not much to write home about). More about that in another blog.

So I have been with the medical team here in London figuring out what to do. Its funny because the title of all of my email correspondence with the medical team has been 'My Left Foot and I don't mean the movie'



I saw them when I was back over Xmas but it has stayed pretty much the same. Today after treatment yesterday (that I won't go into)I was able to practice and test out the foot. Its funny because for the whole time I have been able to run, walking has been the problem. Yes I know very STRANGE.

So enough of that. I'm off to Linz in the morning to run my first 60m indoors this year.

I will keep you posted.

Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like