The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 30 – A photograph of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days

Well this 30 day challenge has come to an end. It was hard work trust me. (real talk)

So here is me today its blazing here in Florida. I had to put water down on the track just so I could place my hands and do starts.


3 Good things that happened these past 30 days

1. I had a difficult conversation with a friend. One that I did not want to have but, feel so much better now for having it. There is nothing worse than having thoughts that you don't think you can share. Of course it was not as bad as I imagined. : )

2. I reconnected with an old friend and we are getting on really well. You would not believe we had not communicated in 5 years.

3. I am in great shape.

And with that my 30 day challenge is over.

Thanks for reading

Jx

5 comments:

  1. And thanks for sharing...

    So glad you reconnected with an old friend.
    Good to hear you're in good shape.
    Sometimes we have to say what's on our mind!

    God bless you, Joice.

    Graham.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the 30 Days!
    Very nice photo.

    On #3 - now I look forward to seeing you put it all to effective use. My best for you with the forthcoming Outdoor year.

    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm lost.
    30 straight days of Ms. Maduaka, then ...
    30 days of blank.
    LOL!

    Dx

    ReplyDelete

You might also like