The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 25 – What's in your purse?

Come on now thats a little personal. lol

Ok here goes as I dump the contents on my bed and reach for the camera.




Contents:
Sun Glasses
Hair Brush
Mini Purse - Inside I have deodorant, lip gloss, hand sanitizer, hand lotion, tooth brush, pain killers, hair bands
Wallet

Though I would also do my back pack also after all I have this duel personality thing going on.

The back pack actually now getting ready to type this makes me think I should down size. I have a workout daily just carrying this thing around. lol



Contents:
2 pairs of spikes
1 pair of trainers
12 cones
Shades
Crop Top
T Shirt
Socks
Hair brush
Sun block
Protein
Weight room gloves
Training diary
Tissues
Drinks bottle

3 comments:

  1. Women and their purses! All manner of things rattling around those things.

    BTW, Joice, the smurf is 34 years old!!! He may have had a couple of damp sponges over him, but he never had a real wash.. yuk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dx - Yep 12 cones. Told ya I need to down size my bag a little. lol

    Prestonpoet- I didnt think I did too bad with the content of my purse. Now if I had a knife, fork and wrench in there then yep I would agree I had a problem lol

    And dame that smurf must stink lol : )

    ReplyDelete

You might also like