I know its been a minute since I last blogged but thats cause not much is going on other than intense training. 6 days a week with a 3 hour nap after every session.
So I thought I would share a list until I have some updates for you.
So heres 10 things I won't do
1. Buy or try on clothes at the Goodwill. For the Brits that's like the charity shop. Something about trying on or buying dead peoples clothes just freaks me out.
2. Enjoy a meal from a Mexican restaurant. I have been to Moe's and Willy's and it just does not appeal.
3. Take a dump while someone else is in the bathroom with me. A wee is perfectly fine.
4. I don't think I would be able to Catch, Kill, Skin and Cook any animal.
Fish included. Store brought is fine with me.
5. Drive on the freeway in the night in Nashville, Tennessee. Did it once and nearly shit myself. My shoulders never touched the seat.
6. Go to East Tennessee. Hated the place. People very rude and off key. Wow! The excuse given for the rudeness. "Well you are in East Tennessee the people here have old ways and we are still learning how to talk to people politely" I shit you not this is what the hotel manager at the Holiday Inn Johnson City said to me when I complained about the two Old Witches that worked in the restaurant.
7. Drive on the Interstate 26 from East Tennessee headed to Atlanta Bloody white knuckle ride. But hey I aint going to East Tennessee ever again so does this one even count? Lol
8. Play in a long jump pit with my coaches 2 year old Daughter. Did that and got red ant bites on my ass. The bumps on the top of my thighs are a good sexual deterant. I look like I have scabbies. Lol.
9. Drink Vodka with Jamaican track athletes. Did that and lost several hours in one night. Managed to catch a 6am flight to Gatwick. Also able to navigate across London to Heathrow from Gatwick to catch another flight while hung over.
10. Not telling. Lol