The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Monday, May 26, 2008

Marisa My Agent



My agent Marisa launched her new website this earlier this month.



Feel free to check out the site. Track Pathos

I find working with Marissa a breeze. She is for her athletes and works on my schedule not the unknown agents agenda. lol

Track and field and racing is difficult. Just imagine there are only 8 lanes and how many athletes trying to occupy one. Having a GOOD agent is essential.

All those races that you see us at are called the circuit. There are to put it nicely many different versions of the circuit. I call it the A circuit, B circuit, C circuit and the slum tour. The slum tour is where I think everyone should dip a foot every now and again. It makes you value the sport that your in. Just imagine being sent to Bratislava,Slovakia via Slovenia by bus. Yep in a past life I did it. Surprisingly the race went pretty well.

Don't get me started on the food. Lets just say we are not all distance runners who require pasta. lol


I am luckier than my non European opposition as I always get to go home if possible after a meet No where on the European circuit is more than a 3 hour flight. They on the other hand are usually based somewhere like Germany, Holland etc. Home comforts are missed.

So this week I start my little magical mystery tour which is the circuit. I will keep you posted on my travels.

I suggest you check out Marisa's site cause she knows before me where I'm going. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like