The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Keep Your Cirlce Small



Choose your friends wisely-they will make or break you.
J. Willard Marriott


I was looking at the usual blogs I read and came across a post that got me thinking. It was called 'Keep Your Circles Small'.

Its not surprising, with the amount of travelling over the years I have done I can count my true friends on one hand. Its funny I was having a Joice moment this week and knew just who to call even though I had not spoken to her in over 2 months. That to me is true friendship.


So I questioned myself why is my circles small. Below are possible answers

a- I travel alot and find it hard to stay in touch
b- I can't be bothered with the pressures of other peoples stresses.
c- I'm very happy in my own company
d- Like the line from the City High song Caramel 'I don't run with many girls cause they talk to much'

Probably a mix of all 4 if you ask me. lol



For real I was told this week that my mind works like a guy. That I have dude traits when it comes to stress. I think that was a complement. lol

Truth is I don't allow stuff or people to trouble my head for long periods of time. If you disturb my sleep we really have a problem.

So I deliberately choose the small circle and hold them near and dear. Cause if you cast your net far and wide you will have holes in it that your not aware of.

My 5 know exactly who they are and know I am no more than a phone call/plane ride away. Basically we just keep it simple knowing we are ALWAYS there for eachother.

2 comments:

  1. Love that pic ms joice, lol!!! Glad I'm on your good side:-)

    Safe travels to Berlin love, I'll be thinking of you. Miss you much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you arrived safely.

    We're enjoying the Berlin sunshine!

    We'll see you on Friday.

    You'll find us in the G1 area, close to the start of the 1 100 meters.

    Probably will not see you before then, because security is pretty tight.

    Anyway GOOD LUCK !!!

    Jolanda + Alan XXX

    ReplyDelete

You might also like