The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Can't sleep

Jet lag is kicking my ass right now.

So I've been on youtube.

Here are some oldies but goodies

'I don't have to do this my father is a rich man' Classic line



Just love this sketch




'Cosmic' lmfao


Cant forget Lauren


And Mrs Bucket



Drunk James Brown cracks me up. RIP James


and finally Eddie Murphy
Now a certain un-named long jumper I train with can do a great impression of this skit. You should ask him to do it some time. lol

'I had to slow down cause my feet were about to burst into flames' love it. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like