The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Mothers Day Mummy




Once again I'm away for Mothers Day.

And again Amazon came in very usufull. lol


Here is a poem that sums up my love for my mother


Mother
If I could give you diamonds
for each tear you cried for me.
if I could five you sapphires
for each truth you've helped me see.
If I could give you rubies
for the heartache that you've known
If I could give you pearls
for the wisdom that you've shown.
Then you'll have a treasure, mother,
that would mount up to the skies
That would almost match
the sparkle in your kind and loving eyes.
But I have no pearls, no diamonds,
As I'm sure you're well aware
So I'll give you gifts more precious
My devotion, love and care.
Author Unknown


PS Happy Mothers Day to my sister Tayo also.
I think her son Max got her a present from Amazon too.

LOL

(Note to Maxie - You owe my for all these gifts I keep sending your mother)

Just kidding

1 comment:

  1. Very nice poem to "mummy" Also, you have a nice day also!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like